Tuesday, October 29, 2013

Pumpkin Patch

Did October sneak by anyone else besides me?  I can't believe October was almost half over by the time I realized we needed to go to the pumpkin patch.  I remembered just in time for us to go for FHE.

 It's such a fun tradition.

 I tried to get away with not using the flash for as long as possible.



 Brigham kept sniffing every time I tried to take a picture.  This is the best one.


 Everyone found their pumpkins pretty quick, but it took a while for me to find my perfect pumpkin.

 Jonathan tried to push the wheelbarrow for a bit, it was pretty heavy.

Based on the signs, I think this was at one time a maze of some sort.  It had been trampled on so much that it was really more of a hay pile.  That didn't stop Jonathan from climbing to the top.

I don't enjoy Halloween as much as I used to but there are so many fun traditions associated with Fall that I'm willing to put up with it.

No comments:

Post a Comment