Thursday, October 10, 2013

Finally S'mores

The summer just got away from me and I realized that we never got out the fire pit to make S'mores or even hot dogs.  So we decided that now was a good time to do it before it got too cold.  I actually don't like the idea of getting out the fire pit in the middle of the summer when it's hot, so this was good timing.


Brigham doesn't like the marshmallow parts of S'mores, so he eats the graham crackers.

It was a nice relaxing evening.

Jaaromy likes to fuss over the fire.




We had a pretty neat sunset to look at too.

Jonathan can never sit still for long and was soon running around the backyard.  The only problem was the smoke from our fire was getting in his way.

I'm sad that we didn't do this more often, but maybe we'll get more chances before it really is too cold.  As it's getting cooler, sitting by the warm fire sounds really nice.

No comments:

Post a Comment