Tuesday, November 06, 2012

Pumpkin Patch Kids

This is year three of going to the pumpkin patch for our pumpkins and I still love it. So, on the first FHE of October, we headed to the patch.

It was getting a little dark but I still tried to use natural light as much as possible.  It didn't really work, so I resigned myself to using the flash.

 As you can see, Jaaromy was super excited about his pumpkin.

 I had to hurry and take a picture before he dropped it.

 A big pumpkin for Brigham

 I don't love this picture of me, but for the sake of posterity and the story, I will leave it in.

Another big pumpkin.  All our pumpkins were very big this year.

 The kids seem to really enjoy our pumpkin patch tradition.

It sure got dark fast.  I wonder if we did it on a weekend before.  Either way, it was a fun FHE.

3 comments:

  1. So cute! I love going to the pumpkin patch, but I can't believe how big your boys are getting that they all get to have big pumpkins:) It's making me feel really old!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Visiting a pumpkin patch is surely a fun fall activity! This year we grew our own, which was also fun, but it was a little sad too because I love going to the pumpkin patch. Love the pics!

    ReplyDelete
  3. They are huge pumpkins. That seems like it would be a lot more fun than just going to the store. Great tradition!

    ReplyDelete