Thursday, November 08, 2012

Pumpkin Day

The day finally came to carve/paint our pumpkins.  Once again, I was the only one who carved.  I really thought I had won over Nathaniel last year, but he decided to paint.  Either way, it's a lot of fun.  My carving takes longer but this year the pumpkins were soft and it didn't take as long for me to finish.

 I didn't think to get the camera out until we were almost done.  I had to help Brigham quite a bit.  For some reason he doesn't like to color anymore, and that extends to painting too unfortunately.  Jaaromy was nice enough to take pictures for me.  Hmm, I think I understand why it takes me so long to finish my pumpkin.

 In the past, Jonathan didn't seem to have the patience to really paint.  This year I think he did a great job.

 I didn't get a picture of Jaaromy working on his pumpkin, so here's an exclusive look at his awesome work.

 Here I am, finally getting started.

 Nathaniel did a great job too.  Maybe I can win him over next year.

 I think they look great.  I like how they're both looking to the right, towards the boys' pumpkins.

Good work boys!

1 comment:

  1. I think Jaaromy's pumpkin is looking jealously at your brightly lit pumpkin. It's thinking that maybe he should have been a carved one. Great job kids!

    ReplyDelete