Wednesday, December 23, 2015

Suddenly September

So here are a few random moments from September.  I noticed that it seemed to be a fairly easy going month.  That sounds really nice.

***

 Suki decided that she would be comfortable resting her head on the lamp post.  To each his own, I guess.

***

 I pass by the temple every week on the way home from orchestra and it's just so pretty I can't help taking pictures.

***

 Jaaromy went running and got caught in the rain.  Poor Jaaromy.

***

 Brigham likes to watch the Scholastic videos for bedtime stories and I watch with him.  It's our special time together every night.

***

 This dog cracks me up.  I'm glad she feels comfortable with us.

***

 Jaaromy and I went to the Utah Symphony Sci-Fi Spectacular that coincided with Comic-Con.  It was a lot of fun.

***

 I'd forgotten about the lunar eclipse.  I'm not sure why all my pictures are so crappy.  I must have been busy that day.

 We kept checking on it periodically throughout the night.


 Cool!

 We even watched it fade.

 It happened at the perfect time in the evening.  The boys were able to watch the whole thing with me.

 It was a fun activity.

***

 The boys had a Court of Honor.  They had both earned some merit badges over the summer.

Good work, boys!

***

So there you have it.  September looks like it was a lot of fun and kind of laid back.  Sounds perfect to me.  :)

No comments:

Post a Comment