My sisters, my mom, and I went to Time Out for Women this year. Another sister-in-law goes ever year with her sisters and mom and so we thought we might try it out as a new tradition. None of us had ever been and we weren't sure what to expect. It ended up being really fun and wonderfully uplifting.
Here is Friday night.
It was so fun to hang out with my sisters and my mom.
We hear from Sheri Dew, Teryl and Fiona Givens, and Hudson Lights. Then Sheri Dew interviewed Ann Romney.
On Saturday Sara came over say hi. She and her sisters were sitting right across from us.
Saturday was great, we heard from so many inspiring people. I think my favorite was Michael Wilcox. We didn't want to leave or stand in line for lunch so Heather picked up some Subway sandwiches for us and we ate them in the car.
Overall it was wonderful and I think I'd like to do it again.
No comments:
Post a Comment