Last year we had to scrap Gingerbread Houses because with my parents gone, it just didn't come together. So, now that they're home we were excited to pick the tradition back up. I even helped my mom and sisters assemble them this year which was fun.
The Saturday after Thanksgiving we went over to my mom's house to start the fun. We were a little later than I wanted to be and it was pretty chaotic by the time we got there.
We got right to work as soon as we found a spot.
Brigham didn't like the chaos but he did let me help him decorate.
So many grandkids, even Rachelle's "kids" came.
Nathaniel really got in touch with his artistic side.
Brigham usually just watches me decorate his house but he helped a lot this year.
Jonathan did a good job too.
It's really hard to get an accurate picture of how many kids there are. There is a whole other table to the right, and another one to the left. My boys are sitting at a table behind Chris.
When Brigham had had enough, he wandered around.
Nathaniel was still busy on his house.
Grandma and Cohen. He doesn't like girls, but he likes Grandma.
Nathaniel really loves baby Logan.
After decorating we had fun outside.
Grandma's house is the funnest house.
I'm so glad my parents are home again and that we can share in our fun traditions.
I thought Logan was very cute. :)
ReplyDelete