As usual we had the choice of painting or carving. I was planning on carving but everyone else wanted to paint so I caved in to peer pressure. That and carving takes longer and I didn't want to still be carving long after everyone was done painting.
Poor Brigham. As I mentioned in my previous post, he wasn't feeling well that day. But he tried for a little while.
I love Jonathan's simplicity. That and his awesome planets!
I love how Nathaniel used a triangle shaped blemish as a nose and worked around it.
Jaaromy was excited that he didn't have to gut any pumpkins this year.
While I'm sad that we didn't have any glowing pumpkins this year, I'm pleased with how my pumpkin turned out. Especially when I had no idea what I wanted to do with it. I was forced into painting at the last minute, remember?
I love Pumpkin Day, and I love it even more since we started calling it Pumpkin Day. We even have a song for it. Although Jaaromy and I are usually the only ones singing it.
No comments:
Post a Comment