It all started around Easter. The boys each got sidewalk chalk from the Easter Bunny, who, by the way, should be commended for getting anything done since his heart may or may not have been in it this year.

So, in between sessions of conference they drew for a while but soon moved to the swing set.

Brigham has found a new favorite thing. He loves to go down the slide. The only problem is that I have to go with him because it's a little steep and he usually ends up on his hands and knees by the time he hits the bottom so I have to hold his hand to help him keep his balance.

I took this picture another day. Jonathan and Brigham were both going down the slide and Jonathan would wait and let Brigham push him down. Brigham thought it was hilarious and I'm so happy I was able to get this picture since my phone camera has a delay.
I'm getting behind in my posting so I think I'll leave it at that and try to post some more tomorrow.
I know how you feel, Sydney is obsessed with being outside. But you have an advantage, you get tan, while I get all freckly, which I am not a fan of, oh well:)
ReplyDelete