Friday, September 04, 2009

Jonathan's First Day of School

The first day of Kindergarten was Monday. I wanted to post sooner but I've been picking and canning peaches.

This year the boys are walking. Nathaniel was always nervous about walking to school by himself even though he walks home by himself. Well, this year he has a buddy and it's been great.



Since Jaaromy isn't working at the moment he was able to walk with them to make sure they knew what to do. Of course we wish Jaaromy was working but it couldn't have been at a better time. He was able to help both boys through their first days of school.


They're so grown-up, walking to school and everything! They've been walking by themselves the last two days and they always hold hands. Nathaniel is a good big brother.


Jaaromy took this picture with his phone when he got there. He said Jonathan was one of the taller kids in the class. That's a first!

It's so fun to see Jonathan come in the door all pink cheeked from walking home. He's always happy to see me.

6 comments:

  1. How Fun, Bradley wishes he could walk home everyday but ony gets to on fridays when i am not working. he thinks it is totally awesome. Before you know it you will have 3 boys walking home from school.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I can't believe how grown up they are getting! So cute, and now we can go shopping all day long:) j/k

    ReplyDelete
  3. Kindergarten is sooo busy, but Tanner loves it too. I love that they hold hands, way cute.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Cute kids. Did you get weepy?

    ReplyDelete
  5. I am so glad you have posted the pictures of Nathaniel and Johnathan's first day of school. I sorry Jaar isn't working yet but, I am so glad he could be there because they will always remember that. Look how tall Johnathan is wow! There is nothing like having a brother or sister.

    ReplyDelete
  6. Both in school! What fun to be able to work with your brother. They both seem excited to be in school.

    ReplyDelete