The Spirit of the Times
I really enjoyed that. And it's so true, but not just for soldiers, for people in general. I definitely need to say thank you more.
Thank you!
This is really beautiful, ANgie!! Thx for sharing it.
I think it's a good reminder to see stuff like that, so thanks for sharing and reminding me.
It made me cry after leaving Jared at Fort Lee Saturday evening.
Thank you Angie and I am still crying. Love you
I really enjoyed that. And it's so true, but not just for soldiers, for people in general. I definitely need to say thank you more.
ReplyDeleteThank you!
ReplyDeleteThis is really beautiful, ANgie!! Thx for sharing it.
ReplyDeleteI think it's a good reminder to see stuff like that, so thanks for sharing and reminding me.
ReplyDeleteIt made me cry after leaving Jared at Fort Lee Saturday evening.
ReplyDeleteThank you Angie and I am still crying. Love you
ReplyDelete