Monday, April 15, 2013

A little bit about Jonathan

I'm assistant Den Leader for our Wolf pack and, while it's not a calling I would have chosen, but it's been fun.  Particularly because Jonathan was, until recently, a Wolf.  It was fun to see him with the other boys learning fun new things.

Recently we had our Blue and Gold Banquet.  I couldn't go because it's on Wednesday when I have orchestra rehearsal.  Jaaromy was brave and took them all.  Free dinner, right?  He was sweet enough to take a few pictures for me.


They did a skit, of course.  I think that's a Pack Meeting staple.

Later, they were all gathered around doing something, but Jonathan was having a hard time standing still.

 Being Jonathan, he started to dance.


I think he's got some pretty sweet moves.

Jonathan is such a sweetheart and to prove it to you, I grabbed this cute picture of him at church.

He really wanted to give Brigham a hug.  Don't let Brigham's expression fool you, he was totally okay with it...for a little while anyway.

No comments:

Post a Comment