I should have posted about this two posts ago but I accidentally passed over them.
Brigham's Kindergarten class went to Hollywood Connections towards the end of the school year. Since Brigham requires a little bit more supervision, they asked me if I wanted to come with them. I was happy to. I still put Brigham on the bus so I would have time to finish getting ready, then I went to the school and rode the bus with them to Hollywood Connections. It was fun to spend this time with him
When we got there we tried the most low-key ride there.
I kind of assumed I was too big for the ride and so I sent him in by himself. He did fine, and even seemed to like it.
After that we tried the Merry-Go-Round.
I rode with him this time. He picked out the dragon and rode on that one every time after that.
Then came the balloon ride. I didn't know what else to call it. Each car, which looked like a balloon, rotated in place and then the whole thing spun around.
He really enjoyed this one. I was so fun to watch him.
I ended up riding with him every ride. I'm so glad, too. I wouldn't want to miss this face.
He also went on the little dragon roller coaster, which he called the dragon train. It really wasn't a good place to take pictures so I didn't get any on that ride, but it was his favorite and he still talks about it.
I'm so glad I was able to be with him for this little trip. I absolutely loved watching him have fun on all the rides.
Brigham looks fascinated in the second to last picture. Cute. :)
ReplyDelete