I also wanted to take some pictures since it had been a while since I've attempted anything remotely artistic.
Not all of them are fancy, of course. This is just cute.
So is this one.
One photography element I have seen a lot lately is angled shots. I think this one works, but I'm not sure about my other attempts.
Another attempt at an angled shot. I can't decide if I like it or not. What do you think? Overall, I don't think I like them and probably won't be doing them in the future. Not that I think they can't be done right, but because I don't think I can do them right.
One photography tip I learned that was immensely useful was to stand farther away and zoom in. I really like the way it brings out the subject.
The walk itself was fun, and the boys had fun with the crusty old snow.
A couple of fun pictures:
I saw this jet in the sky and immediately tried to take a picture of it. I would never have found it in the camera's view screen if it hadn't been flying behind that tree. Plus, the tree makes the shot much more interesting.
I love taking pictures of the moon and this might just be my favorite one yet.
Most of all I love taking short little relaxing trips with my family. That was the best part.
Your photography looks great. Yes, short fun trips can be very fun and relaxing for everyone.
ReplyDelete