Saturday, December 17, 2011

Gingerbread Houses

On the Saturday after Thanksgiving we decorated gingerbread houses at Grandma Bonnie's house. This is the third year in a row we've done it. It's been a lot of fun. The amazing thing is that my mom makes them all by hand!


We were a little late but the boys all managed to get seats next to each other.



Nathaniel and Jonathan did great with no help from me.


Brigham needed a little incentive to pay attention so I helped him draw Saturn with the frosting on one side and a Sun on the other. It did the trick and I'm happy with how my - I mean, Brigham's - gingerbread house turned out.

The boys had a lot of fun and it's almost hard to want to eat all the candies and gingerbread, but somehow we manage.

2 comments:

  1. So much fun and plenty of candy to eat and to decorate with. Good job boys!

    ReplyDelete
  2. What a fun tradition! Looks like a good time!

    ReplyDelete