We used this trip as an incentive for the boys to clean their rooms. Unfortunately, they still took a long time and so we didn't have as much time as I would have liked to go see everything.
There are several huge planes outside to look at. It was hot, but super cool. Don't worry, we didn't loose Brigham, he's just standing next to me.
There are several hangars filled with all kinds of aircraft. There's also some sort of hands-on type kids area but since it was close to closing time, it was already closed.
We kept leaving Jaaromy behind because he wanted to read about all the planes. The boys were anxious because they were already starting to close off the furthest hangars.
I know I'm totally geeking out on this but it really was fun and interesting and we will definitely have to go back. Plus, it's FREE! Although they recommend a donation. I put in a dollar because that was all I had. If/when we go back I will donate more. So worth it.
What a fun trip! We were always looking for free things to do when you guys were little. Have you been on a tour of Sweet's Candy Factory? Rachel set us up for a tour a couple of years ago. I still remember baby Sydney having to wear a shower type hat just like the rest of us.
ReplyDeleteThat looks like so much fun, and for the record, I'm glad you let us know where Brigham was, because I was getting a little nervous:) I'm all for free stuff too, plus those planes are awesome to look at. Scott would probably be like Jaaromy and I'd be like your boys, anxious to get moving:)
ReplyDeleteOh, and Bonnie, I loved Syd in that shower cap, so hillarious!