Saturday, August 06, 2011

Nathaniel's Birthday

This is almost four weeks late, but here is a run-down of Nathaniel's 11th birthday. We started off the celebration with a movie the day before his birthday. We had originally planned to see Cars 2 but it turns out it isn't very good. I don't like paying that much money for a movie I have to tolerate, so we convinced Nathaniel that it would be much better to see Kung Fu Panda 2. I think we made the right decision, it was a great movie.

Since his birthday fell on a Tuesday, we had to wait until after Nathaniel's Kyuki Do class was over which isn't until nine. It was worth the wait, though, when we got to the treats and present.


Peanut Butter Chip Brownies!


After we all had some tasty brownies, it was time for the present.


What is it?


A camera! It takes regular pictures and videos! The boys both thought this was pretty cool. It even has an HDMI cord so they can watch their videos on the tv. Pretty sweet. Nathaniel had a lot of fun with this and even has a few posts about it on his blog.

Happy Birthday, Nathaniel! I'm so glad you are a part of our family.

2 comments:

  1. So fun! I really want some of his cake/brownies, they look delicious!!! I think I'm going to make me some:)

    ReplyDelete
  2. I wish I knew how to operate a camera like that.

    ReplyDelete