Wednesday, June 08, 2011

Day Out with Thomas #4

We decided to do Day Out with Thomas this year. We didn't do it last year because it's just so expensive. When it's over I really have to think about whether or not it was worth the money. It's definitely worth some money, I'm just not sure if it's worth the amount we pay. But since we didn't do it last year we decided to try again.


Our first stop is always the activity tent. They have lots to do, including coloring,


Legos,


and lots of train sets. There are so many little boys who love trains it's often hard to find a spot to play.


On the way to the maze, Brigham had to stop and play with the bubbles. It's one of his favorite things.


Once at the maze, it was hard to get a good picture of them since they were always running.


Time for the train ride! We usually ride in a open car but, I'm assuming, since it was overcast they only had enclosed cars. I was a little sad about that at first, but it ended up being a very nice and relaxing ride.


In fact, it was such a relaxing ride...


that some of us fell asleep.


After the train ride we got balloon animals. Jonathan picked a snake again this year and Nathaniel chose a bear. Brigham loved watching the balloon makers work and he loved his little balloon dog. He would wave it around and make the ears wag, it was super cute.


Jonathan, our bravest, decided to have his picture taken with Sir Topham Hat again.


On our way out we took a picture with Thomas...sort of. There was a huge line to take pictures with Thomas and I just didn't have the patience for it, so this is what we did. Looks fine to me.

Then we picked up dinner for the kids at Wendy's and Jaaromy and I stopped at Taco Bell before we headed out. This is the tradition. We never eat at Taco Bell except after Day Out with Thomas. I'm not sure why, it's pretty tasty.

So, everyone had fun. Was it worth it?

3 comments:

  1. We've been wanting to do this. So thanks for the info. I love that picture of Jaaromy sleeping.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Ya, that picture of Jaar sleeping is great! Looks like a fun family outing!

    ReplyDelete
  3. YOu really are such a great mom. You do a much better job documenting your kids lives then me. Kudos.

    ReplyDelete