Well, this past loose tooth wouldn't come out. A few weeks ago he asked Jaaromy to pull it out but it wouldn't budge. He let it sit for a while and I actually forgot about it for a bit. Then one day he asked Jaaromy to pull it out again. Jaaromy isn't exactly known for his small fingers and Jonathan's tooth was really little so he wasn't able to get a good grip on it. So, tired of having another loose tooth, Jonathan grabbed it himself and pulled it out.
I don't think I could have every pulled out my own tooth. I would always let it hang until it practically came out on it's own. But not Jonathan, he has too much to do to be bothered with a loose tooth.
Ooohh, so that's where Josh gets it from. Have you seen his protruding tooth lately? It's ridiculous! I'm with Jonathan though, I had to sit in front of the mirror in my bathroom for hours to pull out my teeth!
ReplyDeleteI am so impressed, I don't think I'd be as strong as Jonathan or Rachel:)
ReplyDeleteWow! Jonathan is such a brave and strong person! I love him.
ReplyDelete