I've been meaning to do this for a long time. I've decided to record some songs Nathaniel has been working on since I don't have enough students to justify a whole recital. I had him practice hard on these songs and I even had him dress up nice as if he were performing for a crowd.
I hope you enjoy the songs, he has worked really hard on them and I'm so proud of him for sticking with it even on days when he doesn't want to. Enjoy!
Thank you for coming everyone. I'd serve some light refreshments but...well, you know.
Applause! That was very good! Good job Nathaniel!
ReplyDeleteApplause here too! I am SO impressed with him Angie! And what a great teacher he has! Congratulations, very very nice!
ReplyDeleteVery good! Connor watched this with me and said "I didn't know Afaniel knew music." The kids enjoyed watching this too!
ReplyDeleteThat is so impressive! Nathaniel did an awesome job:)
ReplyDeleteHe is great! We just had our piano recital and Nathaniel is probably better than most of the older kids!
ReplyDelete