We started out the day with the school Christmas concert. Since Nathaniel is in the 4th grade, they learned the recorder.
Jonathan sang too, although he was a little distracted.
That night Jaaromy's parents came over to give Jonathan some birthday presents. First was some socks and a pair of jeans which were very much needed. Also they got him a Moon in my Room.
He absolutely loves it and carried it around all night and then when it was time for bed we hung it on the wall and he wouldn't let there be any other light except for the moon. Poor Nathaniel had to find a small reading lamp so he could see his books.
It cycles through all the phases of the moon. It's pretty cool, thanks Grandma and Grandpa!
After dinner it was time for Mom and Dad's present.
We could only ride it a little since it's cold and dark outside, but Jaaromy is going to help him ride outside today. He still likes the moon better, but when it's warmer outside I think he'll really like this one too.
And what would a birthday be without cookie-brownies!
All my birthday posts are looking exactly the same because we always have these for a treat. Try them yourself and I think you'll understand why it's a favorite at our house.
We love having Jonathan in our family. He's always so cheerful and happy to see us. He's always willing to share a hug. Happy Birthday, Jonanthan!
Happy Birthday to Jonathan! I loved how he kept his eyes closed. Gotta love elementary performances.
ReplyDeleteYou were right....I stop looking at blogs for just a little bit and that is when you choose to do multiple updates! Jonathan cracks me up. And next time there is a birthday, I am coming to your house for cookie brownies. Yum! I need to try them.
ReplyDelete