Monday, June 01, 2009

New Moon Trailer

Sorry to post so soon again but the New Moon trailer is out and I can't resist sharing. I always thought the trailer for Twilight was kind of cheesy but I really enjoyed this one and now I'm super excited to see it when it comes out.

6 comments:

  1. I don't know whats worse? The fact that I saw the first one or that I actually watched the preview of the second. Not to be too negative but the first movie was not good enough. They should have made it much better. Too bad the New Moon looks like the same mistake as the first. Sorry. I liked Twilight the book.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I have to disagree with Emily. :) I was so nervous about the second movie because I didn't really like the second book (who did? :). This preview has me excited about it! Thanks for posting it!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Yes, the first movie was a mistake, but we must remember it was a low budget film. Maybe this one will be better. However the second book was horrible. All that crying and whining AHHHHH! My question is what could they possibly do to make the movie better than the book? We shall see, I guess.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Just go and relax and watch the movie. It's not as horrible as everyone makes it seem. I think it will be interesting to see how many of these people who thought the first one was so bad, will go and see the second.

    ReplyDelete
  5. I am so excited for this movie to come out. I'm going to have to come to your blog like 20 times a day to watch that video.

    ReplyDelete
  6. Anonymous1:21 PM

    I am way excited for the 2nd movie! I thought the first one too cheesy but this one actually lookes good... and while the beginning of the second book was not my favorite but the end was fabulous!

    ReplyDelete