I hope you don't mind me posting another video of Jonathan. He just loves to sing and I almost didn't record this because I thought he'd stop if he noticed me recording. Not only did he not stop, but he kept singing when I asked him to! I hope you all can recognize the melody. That's what kills me.
Way cute! He is so talented. Now I am going to have that song in my head the rest of the night. :)
ReplyDeleteI love his smile half way through, so cute! I guess he was blessed with the singing Harding gene. So lucky!
ReplyDeleteWhen I saw the video, I found he was singing to the tune of "Called to Serve". I wonder how he got the tune idea?
ReplyDeleteBoy, he sure knows his planets. And he knows his Primary songs.
ReplyDeleteI thought it was called to serve, but he was singing the names of the planets... sorry to say that really threw me off. Thanks Nathaniel, for confirming the song. I was right.:)
ReplyDeleteGeeze, smart kids.
So Cute! I love how he just adds his own words to his favorite tunes.
ReplyDelete