Monday, May 19, 2008

Mother's Day


Actual Mother's Day wasn't super great. The Primary didn't sing any Mother's Day songs or make any Mother's Day crafts which was the whole reason I went to church that day. (I was really tired and Brigham and Jonathan were sick anyway)
HOWEVER, Thursday Jonathan came home from school with a wonderful Mother's Day card and a candy bar. Sweet. Friday Nathaniel came home with a decorated picture of him on the playground and a card that said: "Dear Angela, I love you so much I feel like I could hug you! You are the best Mom ever! Sincerely, Nathaniel." It made me cry it was so sweet.
The flowers are from Jaaromy for our 10th anniversary which was a few days before. I haven't decided what he's going to give me for Mother's Day yet.

1 comment:

  1. I am looking forward to those sweet homemade gifts that kids make in school! How cute! It is crazy that you have been married for 10 years! That is the same amount of time Kelly and I have been out of Highschool!

    ReplyDelete