Thursday, May 22, 2008

American Idol Finale

Okay, it's 2:19 am and I'm on the computer because I'm angry and I still need to cool off a bit. David Archuleta had this thing wrapped up ever since he sang Imagine several weeks ago. I was so shocked and now I'm depressed. I'm ready to accept any and all conspiracy theories.

5 comments:

  1. I'm sorry he lost.

    I'm just glad that I stayed out of it this year. I have absolutely no feelings about the outcome, one way or the other. Well, other than that I am happy for them both. I hope they can keep their heads with all the attention and fame.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Angie, it is 3 days later and I am still so really bitter about the whole thing too. Everybody keeps telling me why it is a good thing that he came in second place, but I am wretched person and just want to be mad about it still. See ya later. Tomorrow, maybe?

    ReplyDelete
  3. I totally agree with you, I was upset for days.

    ReplyDelete
  4. yeah I think it was rigged! David A was so much better, but year after year the best ones always seem to get cut out. like I said rigged!!! Did you know that Nikkole goes to school with him...At least she did before she graduated. she and David A were on the track team together. that made it that much more fun to watch. and bad with the outcome.

    love ya
    Aimee

    ReplyDelete
  5. hi angie. This is Sadie. I was so sad when he lost too. I love David Archuleta!

    ReplyDelete