Friday, March 07, 2008

I've been tagged!

I was just thinking about what I could post (since it's been a while) when I was tagged by my sister-in-law. So here is my post:
Ten years ago I was engaged to my current husband after waiting two years for him to serve his mission. I was working at the computer lab at UVSC and living in a basement apartment in Orem with three other girls.
5 places that I have lived are Pleasant Grove, Orem, Provo, Draper, and West Valley City, Utah.
5 things on my "To Do" list today were: get Nathaniel ready for school and pick him up(does that count as two things?) do the dishes, sweep up all the Cheerios and peas on the kitchen floor from Brigham's dinner last night, brush my teeth (I have to make it a priority or it just doesn't happen) and call and make an appointment with the eye doctor because I'm all out of contacts. Wow, I sound a lot more productive than I think I actually am.
5 jobs I've had are: I worked at McDonalds, telemarketer for Feature Films for Families, computer lab assistant at UVSC, data entry for Insurquote (my husband's employer for a while), and piano teacher.
10 years from now I will be doing about the same thing as I am now except will have more kids and they'll be older. Nathaniel will be almost graduated from high school. Wow. I hope we'll have six kids. One or two of them will be adopted (by us) probably from another country. We'll have a house and may or may not live in Salt Lake valley. I'm torn, I'm growing very attached to Utah County but all the family is in SLC.
I don't think I even know 5 people to tag. So I'll do as many as I can. I'll tag Megan, Richard, and Jaaromy. I don't know if anybody even reads my blog so we'll see how it goes!

No comments:

Post a Comment